THE CHILDREN'S FITNESS CENTRES OF CANADA OFFER PROGRAMS IN THREE GREAT LOCATIONS ACROSS THE GTA:
CFCC LEASIDE (Main Facility)
CFCC on the DANFORTH (Neighbourhood Satellite)
CFCC MIDTOWN (Neighbourhood Satellite)
TRAINING CENTRE CLOSURES:
August 6, 2018 (CFCC LEASIDE - Civic Day)
October 8, 2018 (CFCC LEASIDE - Thanksgiving Day)
February 18, 2019 (CFCC LEASIDE - Family Day)
March 11, 2019 - March 17, 2019 (ALL LOCATIONS - March Break)
April 19, 2019 - April 22, 2019 (ALL LOCATIONS - Easter Weekend)
May 20, 2019 - (ALL LOCATIONS - Victoria Day)
Summer Term 2018 (July 9, 2018 - August 24, 2018) - CFCC LEASIDE
Fall Term 2018 (September 4, 2018 - December 21, 2018) - ALL LOCATIONS
Winter Term 2019 (January 7, 2019 - March 10, 2019) - ALL LOCATIONS
Spring Term 2019 (March 18, 2019 - June 28, 2019) - ALL LOCATIONS
*** NOTE: OUR BOUTIQUE AT CFCC LEASIDE IS TEMPORARILY CLOSED FOR RESTOCKING ***
- The programs offered by the Children's Fitness Centres of Canada run on a quarterly basis (every three (3) months). Payment is required at the commencement of each session. If you would like to pay by cheque, please make cheques payable to Children's Fitness Centres of Canada.
- Refunds will be granted if sickness or injury prevents a child from being able to participate. A doctor's note will be required. Eligible refunds are calculated based on $10.00 for each remaining class in the session.
- A $40.00 cancellation fee, per student, will be applied to all cancellations prior to the first day of class. If you would like a credit issued, we will waive the cancellation fee. The Annual Membership fee is non-refundable. There are NO credits or refunds issued after the first day of class.
- An annual registration fee of $25 applies to all participants of the program per calendar year.
- Mid-term scheduling changes will result in a $20.00 reprocessing fee. The fee is waived if the change is recommended by the Program Director.
- A $20.00 fee will apply to all NSF cheques.
We do not offer make-up classes. Students may be invited to one make-up class per term, but such classes are subject to availability and are not guaranteed. It is the parent's responsibility to notify the administration of the missed class and to provide availability. If an appropriate vacancy occurs, the parent will be notified accordingly.
Saturdays: Main Office is CLOSED.
Sundays: Main Office is CLOSED.