THE CHILDREN'S FITNESS CENTRES OF CANADA OFFER PROGRAMS IN THREE GREAT LOCATIONS ACROSS THE GTA:
CFCC LEASIDE (Main Facility)
CFCC on the DANFORTH (Neighbourhood Satellite)
TRAINING CENTRE CLOSURES:
August 5, 2019 (ALL LOCATIONS - Civic Holiday)
September 2, 2019 (ALL LOCATIONS - Labour Day)
October 14, 2019 - (ALL LOCATIONS - Thanksgiving Day)
Summer Term 2019 (July 8, 2019 - August 23, 2019) - CFCC LEASIDE
Fall Term 2019 (September 3, 2019 - December 20, 2019) - ALL LOCATIONS
Winter Term 2020 (January 6, 2020 - March 15, 2020) - ALL LOCATIONS
Spring Term 2020 (March 23, 2020 - June 26, 2020) - ALL LOCATIONS
Female athletes are encouraged to wear a gymnastics leotard during training. Male athletes are encouraged to wear sport shorts and a well-fitted T-shirt. Athletes are not to wear any jewelry during practice. Long hair must be tied back with soft accessories.
- The programs offered by the Children's Fitness Centres of Canada run on a quarterly basis (every three (3) months). Payment is required at the commencement of each session. If you would like to pay by cheque, please make cheques payable to Children's Fitness Centres of Canada.
- Refunds will be granted if sickness or injury prevents a child from being able to participate. A doctor's note will be required. Eligible refunds are calculated based on $10.00 for each remaining class in the session.
- A $40.00 cancellation fee, per student, will be applied to all cancellations prior to the first day of class. If you would like a credit issued, we will waive the cancellation fee. The Annual Membership fee is non-refundable. There are NO credits or refunds issued after the first day of class.
- An annual registration fee of $25 applies to all participants of the program per calendar year.
- Mid-term scheduling changes will result in a $20.00 reprocessing fee. The fee is waived if the change is recommended by the Program Director.
- A $20.00 fee will apply to all NSF cheques.
We do not offer make-up classes. Students may be invited to one make-up class per term, but such classes are subject to availability and are not guaranteed. It is the parent's responsibility to notify the administration of the missed class and to provide availability. If an appropriate vacancy occurs, the parent will be notified accordingly.
Our administrative team would be happy to assist you with any inquiries relating to your child's enrollment or the Children's Fitness Centres of Canada.
A representative will be at the office on:
Sundays: Main Office is CLOSED.
We are often working with our students, so if you can't connect with a representative directly at 416-628-8097 please leave us a message, or send us an email at email@example.com. We'll be sure to follow-up as soon as possible.